White Rose Ambulance, the premier local provider of emergent and non-emergent, Emergency Medical Services is currently recruiting customer-oriented professionals.
These openings are waiting to be filled by a select few who are willing to commit to providing "Incredible Service 24-hours a day" to our customers that we have so proudly served since 1975. In return for your quality skills and good driving record, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a service that provides ALS, BLS, stretcher van and wheelchair service
- Competitive wages with generous "performance-based" wage increases
- 168 hours accrued paid time off during the first year
- Company-paid health care benefits including: eye, dental and prescription plan
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education courses
- Company-sponsored 401K retirement plan
White Rose Ambulance is the sole provider of Emergency Medical Services for the City of York, PA. We currently make over 40,000 patient transfers a year utilizing our 24 Pennsylvania licensed ambulances and 10 wheelchair vans. We provide employment for approximately 110 Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics, Registered Nurses and support staff.
For more information on how to become a member of our team, please contact:
Human Resouces at 717-848-4740 (Toll-free 1-800-960-7944)
or stop by in person at 54 N. Harrison Street, York, PA 17403-1224